City Centre Warwick serves local commuters to Providence and Boston, and it also brings passengers and employees to and from the airport. The station makes it possible to move between T.F. Green and Logan International Airport via subway, bus, rental car and commuter rail.
- Green Airport: Served by Air Canada, Cape Air, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, US Airways, United, Atlantic City Charters, New England Airways.
- Interstate Highways: Minutes from major highways, I-95 and 295 provide access to Boston as well as Connecticut and New York.
- Rental Cars. Cars are easily available for pick up and return from the third level of the InterLink garage.
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority(MBTA): Daily commuter rail service runs to downtown Providence, Attleboro, Boston (Back Bay & South Stations), Canton Junction, Mansfield, Sharon and South Attleboro. Trips to and from Boston's South Station take 75 to 90 minutes.
- Amtrak: Daily commuter rail service runs between downtown Providence, Boston, New York, Kingston Station (URI) and Westerly.
- Rhode Island Public Transit Authority(RIPTA): Daily bus service to major cities including East Greenwich, Narragansett, Newport, North Kingstown, Cranston and Providence.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines: Direct bus service to Boston, Foxboro, MA, Mystic, CT, and Providence. Connecting service: Barnstable, Bourne, Fall River, Falmouth, Hyannis, Lee, Lenox, New Bedford, Pittsfield, Springfield, Worcester, MA and Hartford, Manchester, Willimantic, CT.
- Ferries: Nearby service between Narragansett and Block Island, and between Quonset Point and Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard.