This web site is provided as a public service by the State of Rhode Island. This site is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. In providing information on this site, we have attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, the State of Rhode Island makes no claims, guarantees or promises about the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided and is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for results obtained from the use of the information. Every possible effort is made to keep the content of this site accurate and current, but that may not always be the case. Distribution of the information does not constitute any warranty. The user assumes the risk of verifying any materials used or relied on.
Anyone may view information found here without obligation to the State of Rhode Island, unless otherwise stated on particular articles of information to which a restriction on fair use may apply. However, the State of Rhode Island makes no warranty that materials contained herein are free of copyright claims or other restrictions or limitations on fair use or display. The compiled information presented on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. However, use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
The State of Rhode Island’s computer resources and materials may contain hypertext or other links to external sites not owned or controlled by the State.
- Links to external servers do not imply any official State of Rhode Island endorsement of the opinions or ideas expressed therein, or guarantee the validity of the information provided.
- Links to commercial sites are in no way an endorsement of any vendors' products or services.
- Links to other computer systems are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by the State of Rhode Island.
- Any information, endorsements of products or services, materials or personal opinions appearing on such external sites are not controlled, sponsored nor approved by the State of Rhode Island.
- Links may be provided to external servers that are managed in a professional manner, that are fully operational, available most of the time and do not serve inaccurate information or obscene information, including graphics. The State of Rhode Island will not link to external servers if such link would appear to provide an official endorsement of fundraising efforts or lobbying for a political agenda.